Construction and Building
Siddiqui & Raza regularly advise contractors, builders and property developers on various development projects. Siddiqui & Raza provide solutions to issues that arise at all phases of a construction project, including environmental NOCs required under the Pakistan Environmental Protection Act 1997. Arbitration services are also provided for handling arbitration matters arising out of a construction dispute.
Our services include:
- Drafting and vetting of construction contracts
- Drafting and vetting of professional advisory contracts, including architects’ appointment, surveyors’ appointment and engineers’ appointment contracts.
- Drafting and vetting lease agreements, pre-let agreements, development contracts and sale and purchase agreements.
- Representing builders, contractors and property developers in cases before the District Courts and High courts.
- Advising builders, contractors and property developers in fulfilling all necessary legal requirements prior to construction and obtaining all relevant NOCs from governmental departments.
- Advising builders, contractors and property developers about the relevant environmental laws and the necessary approvals to be obtained.
- Assisting in preparation of environmental compliance reports which conform to the legal requirements set out under all relevant environmental laws.
- Assisting builders, contractors and property developers in obtaining building and commercialization permission from all relevant governmental departments.