Siddiqui & Raza specialize in advising leading public and private companies on issues pertaining to company laws and ensuring that their clients are in compliance with the Companies Ordinance 1984 and all relevant SECP rules and regulations.
Our services include:
- Advising companies on regulatory requirements.
- Rendering legal opinions to companies on their financing documents and matters pertaining to SECP.
- Managing companies’ IPO and share purchase transactions.
- Rendering legal opinions to companies on listing requirements.
- Developing different share option schemes for corporate companies.
- Rendering legal opinions to companies on trade mark, patent and copyright issues.
- Drafting and vetting of various contracts for companies.
- Rendering legal opinions on contracts already executed by companies.
- Rendering legal opinions to companies on employment disputes.
- Filing for winding up of companies in the High Court under the Companies Ordinance 1984.
- Protecting the interest of minority share holders under the Companies Ordinance 1984.
- Serving as company secretary to ensure that all legal formalities are fully complied with.
- Representing companies before the SECP and arbitrators.