Siddiqui & Raza have a dedicated team of lawyers who have vast experience in helping clients with business start up. Business startups can be done by several modes including establishing and registration of Public Limited Company, Private Limited Company, Not for Profit Company, Partnership and Sole Proprietorship.
Our services include:
- Registration of company with the Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan(“SECP”) in compliance with the Companies Ordinance 1984 and all the relevant rules and regulations of SECP.
- Drafting and registration of Partnership deed with the Registrar of firms.
- Drafting Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association.
- Registration of NGOs previously registered under the Societies Act 1860 as not for profit companies at the SECP.
- Registration of Trademarks and Copyrights for newly established businesses.