Banking & Finance
Siddiqui & Raza have extensive expertise of advising leading financial institutions and corporate borrowers on some of their most complicated finance transactions and are recognized for their practical and commercial approach.
Our services include:
- Drafting various loan, security and charge documents on behalf of banks and financial institutions.
- Drafting various agreements for banks and financial institutions.
- Advising leasing companies on different legal issues.
- Drafting and negotiating settlement/restructuring/rescheduling agreement for banks.
- Drafting and negotiating agreements for syndicate finance facilities.
- Conducting Legal Audit of banks’ and financial institutions’ credit record.
- In case of default of finance facilities, representing banks and leasing companies and other financial institutions in Banking Courts and High Courts to obtain earliest decrees and enable them to recover their claim amount through sale of securities.
- Giving formal opinions to banks and financial institutions on title and validity of securities being offered by their borrowers.
- Getting charges registered/notified in favor of the bank with the SECP
- Giving advice on project finance for various industries in Pakistan.
- Giving advice on real estate finance representing property developers and financial institutions.